Author Sybil Barkley-Staples

Sybil Barkley-Staples is the author of two fiction novels. She'll Learn was published in November 2004 by Writers & Poets. Candy for My Soul published by JumpSis Press LLC.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Forecast for 2008!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 is set to be THE year for me in terms of my writing career, personal growth and just the time to get somethings poppin'. I have such a feeling deep inside of me that things are getting ready to starting coming to fruition in my life. I self-published my second book last year, Candy for My Soul, in hopes of creating a buzz for myself in my quest to land a literary agent and book deal. So far so good, I can hear the buzzing on the streets and on the web.

Will my two books be sold soon? Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Hey Sybil,
thanks for stopping by Ramblings today, I am going to check out your book

blessings,
angelia
angeliavmenchan.com

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home