Author Sybil Barkley-Staples

Sybil Barkley-Staples is the author of two fiction novels. She'll Learn was published in November 2004 by Writers & Poets. Candy for My Soul published by JumpSis Press LLC.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Drumroll pleeez..............

The wait is finally over.....
Candy for My Soul by Sybil Barkley-Staples

Addicted to a drug or alcohol? But, is it possible to be addicted to a man?

Candy Mitchell is addicted to something worse than a drug or alcohol, shes addicted to a man. Candy has never been interested in Mr. Right, instead she finds Mr. Right-Now more attractive. As a successful marketing manager for a prominent Atlanta firm, Candy has it going on and will definitely let you know it. Men are only good for one thing and you already know what that is.

Well that is until Candy meets her new client Noble Johnson of Inferno Sporting Apparel and finds herself so wrapped up in a man that he has become her addiction. She realizes that it's not so fun being on the other side of objectification and rejection but now it's too late. A sister is caught up!

Will Candy learn from this experience and see that true love does exist? And is it possible that it has been right under her nose all along?


Candy for My Soul is available in amazon.com and soon to a store near you.


Visit my website to find out more info about myself and my two fiction novels She'll Learn and Candy for My Soul

Hit me on myspace.com
Email me at sb_staples@yahoo.com for an autographed copy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Damon + Maryam said...

Great cover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home