Author Sybil Barkley-Staples

Sybil Barkley-Staples is the author of two fiction novels. She'll Learn was published in November 2004 by Writers & Poets. Candy for My Soul published by JumpSis Press LLC.

Friday, June 25, 2004

October 2004 is the re-release date for She'll Learn

That's right, the wheels are in motion for the re-release of my debut novel She'll Learn published under writersandpoets. I am pleased with the decision to publish through WAP and look forward to seeing my new cover.

Other News:

I am hard at work on completing Candy for My Soul, Candy Mitchell is troubled and confused by love. She grew up loving and listening to her father who gave her the wrong impressions about it and from this has let the perfect man slip away from her. Unsure about marriage and commitment, Candy was dropped by her boyfriend Derrick Ross and taken on a whirlwind ride by Noble Johnson. The two men show her what it really is to be loved and what it really is to be used.

Visit my home website: www.geocities.com/sb_staples soon moving to www.sybilbstaples.com

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB WRITING REAL LIFE BOOK THAT GHANGES LIFE. I REALLY ENJOYED READING YOUR BOOK "SHE 'LL LEARN" IT WAS VERY TOUCHING AND INTERESTING.KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD JOB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home