Author Sybil Barkley-Staples

Sybil Barkley-Staples is the author of two fiction novels. She'll Learn was published in November 2004 by Writers & Poets. Candy for My Soul published by JumpSis Press LLC.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Getting ready for BEA 2005 in NY

With a little over a week left before BEA 2005 in New York, I feel sort of anxious and lost at the same time. Last year was my first BEA and I did not have a plan in place, but this year will be different. This year I plan to walk the floors with my head held high and exude the confidence that I have inside. My goal is to find an editor, an agent and even a publisher for my second novel Candy for My Soul.

My publicist Angie Pickett-Henderson has been hard at work trying to help me obtain this glorious goal of mines. I am really glad that she is on my team!

She'll Learn was re-released last November and to date it has been doing okay in the market. Today on amazon.com my ranking is 667,742. That's better than 2,000,092 which it was only two weeks ago. Smile.

Peace,
Sybil



She'll Learn ISBN 0970380380 in stores now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home